Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wonderful Texas

So I did it. I went to Austin, I lived, I survived, some might say I thrived while I was there.  "some" being me.  but from an outside perspective I can imagine my thriving could have looked a little more like falling down drunk.   Just that one time when I missed a step. and then in the house.  Anyway, we had a great time. we conquered rainy street.  at the house I just slipped and the next day I had the bruises and cuts to prove it.  I infact still do. my mom said she's never seen a bruise so big in her life.   she was very concerned for me until I told her I may have had a few too many drinks before falling..   sympathy went out the door.  it was my fault.  no fun.   anyway, i'm at this old lady's house now for the holiday.  she wanted to watch the 700 club but turned me on to gator boys instead. I spent hours watching people wrestle gators. it is Christmas.  this seemed like the ok thing to do.  there were cards and fried dough and cards and milkshakes mixed in but it was a pretty serious string of gatoreducation.  I almost want to move to the south now.  to be near the good ol' boys.  it would be nice.   it's weird because usually this Ambien makes me hallucinate or get groggy before I fall asleep but today its just encouraging me to type more about gators. and bruises.  the shit that really matters.  good night America. 

if you can. 

**serious update: I am pretending to be a kid and staying at my parents for the week. yay!  my brother and his wife& baby are here as of like 15 minutes ago so we should have a fun next few days of playing baby games and board games and hugging and being family. also, I hear beta and the browns will join us on sunday which will mean so many friends being so happy in one house and I am so excited!  also, wh can see my apt and know that it is real.  also, I do not want to do any work tomorrow or Friday. I want to be on vacation.   I am scared of the post Christmas rage people take out on everyone.

and I want to see the marry poppins movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment