Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!
Christmas: Got to hang with my parents a lot. I stayed at their house for a few days since my brother, his wife and their son came to visit the day after. I worked from the house so I could hang out with them - which involved a few hours in a room making calls and most of the day playing cards with my laptop open on the table. Pretty amazing. So nice to hang out with them and their son was adorable and lovey and full of hugs and kisses which is always wonderful for aunts. Also, lots of out of town friends stopped over to visit and it made me miss living around everyone. college days. Being 20 and living with a million friends was so much more fun.
New Years: New Years was great. But i realized that i tell every single boy who asks me if i'm single that i'm not. It never seemed that bad because it only happened once in a while but last night it was a hundred boys and putting them all together in one night made me realize that I always do it. like, on principle. except it's a lie and i don't know why i'm telling it. GET IT TOGETHER.
Resolutions: I've never been a big fan of making resolutions but the last few years I think about them. I was considering making "take a shower every day even though you work from home" one of mine for this year then decided i'm still not a person for resolutions yet - maybe i'm working my way up to them. showering everyday is a lot to ask, ya know? maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment