Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Moving Gossip
So... It may or may not be true but I've heard from someone who heard from a reliable source that a boy I work with up and moved to Florida this week (because it's too cold here). He is in fact in Florida, but he had a house? and a boyfriend? and he told me last week he was probably going to switch his internet provider to mine because his was so unreliable? Waiting another 13 hours for answers from him might kill me. I need to know how this happened. and if it happened. and what's going on with his house. and did he really own a house. and did he meet someone in a club when we were there for training who he fell in love with and has been text dating ever since and now moved to be with. or did he and his boyfriend break up suddenly and he moved far away to start a new life in a new place. or is he just working from starbucks in Florida on a Wednesday for fun. because he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment