I am a huge procrastinator. I am actually procrastinating from the work I was going to do on Wed, then Thurs, then Friday and then yesterday, which I decided to do today, by writing this blog entry. I've always been this way. I had a roommate my second year in college who was the same major as me and shared several English classes with me. She would spend a week or so writing her papers and I would do mine about an hour before class. The difference between her A, my B and the week of fun seemed like I was winning. She obviously remembers things about the books we read and is much smarter than I am but at least I got to kiss a lot of boys. I can't really decide if it's a personality thing or a discipline thing but all that really matters is that I do get stuff done. Honestly though just thinking about this blog entry ending, I want to put my work off til tomorrow or Tuesday but i'm really sick so I might as well make good use of my home time before i'm so sick that I can't get out of bed. Wouldn't want to die with clients needing a site build still now, would I.
Also, lets talk about this. Me working from home = me getting sick so often. Does this happen to everyone? Do I just need to go outside more? Is it just the weather? Or is it really my lack of human interaction? I feel like I've been sick more in the last few months than I was since I got my tonsils out years ago. One more reason why I need a roommate. Someone to keep me around germs...and get me soup. Mmm..soup. Ok. maybe I'll make some soup and watch a tv show and then finish these builds.
No comments:
Post a Comment