Thursday, March 15, 2012

Memory

In all seriousness, both uncles of my mother's and her own mother have been diagnosed with Alzheimers.  Her memory has progressively gotten worse and worse and we're all a little leery that she's headed in that direction.  This memory issue is no good for her, obviously, but it's also caused a lot of conflict with her giving me the same advice over and over and over again. And with her sending me the dumbest email forwards multiple times a week/month/year.  Unlucky me, I know.

So today, in reference to my trip tomorrow:

Mom:   Is there anything possible between you and this boy in Canada
Me: No mom, you asked me this the other day.
Mom: I did?  What did  you say
Me: I said no.  We're just friends
Mom:  Well sometimes friendship turns in to something more...
Me:  *laughing laughing laughing*  i love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment