Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hair for sue




Every time I wear these glasses my dad tells me that he can take me to the eye doctors to get a new prescription and he'll buy me some new frames.  He probably told me ten times when I said, "dad, i get that you think my glasses are ugly, but i don't need new ones and i actually like these ones"  and he responded, "it's not that they are ugly, you're just... well, you look so much better without them...when you wear them, you just don't look like you want to get married and i love you and i want the best for you."  

4 comments:

  1. I just took the best glasses/Sarah-pursed-lips web-cam self portrait to reply to you, but I don't know how (to post it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't even notice stuff like that, sue. those are my 'trying to look in the mirror past the camera am-i-in-the-frame thinking lips'

      Delete
  2. "I'm putting one hip out and biting my nails, looking concerned" is one that you might remember from my past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (and, so you know, I wanted to take it/send it so you could see how similar our hair is right now)

    ReplyDelete