Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blogjects

I've got so many blog ideas.  I need to treat them like a job and start making them happen.
I want to do three things.

1.  start back up on my list blog.  i need to start making more lists.  which means i need to start socializing to get inspired.  today i hung out with an old friend.  it made me excited to do things.  good hangouts are like dancing in your room to good music.

2. turn this into a blog that predominantly tells of the dating advice i get from my parents.  cause it's pretty on the regular. and stupid.

3.  if  the show "to catch a predator" and  "punk'd" made a baby it would be my craigslist internet hobby; which i really should start blogging about so the world can see how creepy and awful everyone online is.

3.5  i need a good blog name for #3

No comments:

Post a Comment