Monday, February 17, 2014

Moving

My lease is coming up soon - I don't know which month exactly but soon.    I don't know what to do.  I can't decide what to do.  I've never had so much freedom.  I want to go everywhere!  Some days being near family seems important; others, a plane ride will suffice.  Some days I want to live near friends but then I think about friends moving and me wondering how I got somewhere I didn't want to be.  Some days, I want a unique landscape.  Sometimes just a movie theatre and ikea.   Lately, I really just want sunshine and a pool.  Five months of winter and grey is so depressing.  I always planned as an adult to just find a job that I really liked and move to where it was... I never anticipated finding a job I really liked and being able to move anywhere that I wanted.   How do I know where the right place to go is?  How do I decided this!?   THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment