Friday, February 21, 2014

Knock Knock, Shut Up, Oh

So my upstairs neighbors have been playing music since they moved in several months ago.   It's been here and there and i was empathetic to musicians wants to make music.  If it was really bothering me, i'd just go down the street to the coffee house or something.  I guess I didn't say anything for long enough that it seemed like their second story apartment was a good venue because band practice started happening alllll the time.  I was getting more and more frustrated and yesterday it was loud and during the day and I had calls to make so I finally went upstairs and told them it needed to stop. 

What do you know, three hours later i'm going to a bar to see my friend John play and my upstairs neighbors are there and in one of the bands playing. Why did I pick that day.   so awkward.

Today, by the way, the house has been SILENT.   It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment