Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Freedom

I have this new job that lets me work from anywhere... which means I'm no longer tied to Rochester, NY.... Hallelujah!  So, my biggest problem in life right now is not knowing where to move to.  #KnockOnWood?  #Don'tWorryI'mStillMiserable.  Anyway, Last week I went to Denver to work from a friends' and to visit her and her husband.  Both the trip and the city are pretty amazing.  We met a good number of people who think they know everything but more than that, everyone was so friendly - and people kept saying, "Welcome to Denver!" (which is a phrase no one has ever uttered w/ western NY city substitute. ever).  Now that I have this new job and new freedom, I make a new life plan on the regular. Today's plan is to enjoy the cheap living in Rochester and to vacation more.  I bought a plane ticket about five minutes after making this plan.  I just want to see everyone and everywhere before I'm paying big city rent checks again and can't afford more than a trip to Friendly's.  Here is a little of Denver from last week. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment