There are so many good and bad things always happening within moments of each other. It's weird how that happens. How one minute you are laughing and happy and later you are alone in a car with sad music playing in what seems to be a completely abandoned world.
Speaking of good and bad....
After growing my hair long (for the first time since 2nd grade) for three years and getting nothing but trims I was ready for an actual hairstyle/cut. It turns out I liked my long hair more than I thought.
I watched a lot of unfinished animated student films at RIT this weekend. They were mostly bad. However, I also watched a completed live action thesis "memoir-parody" of our friend's about his job working in tech services. Hopefully someday it will be available to the internet. it was really good. I also got to see old friends and celebrate F. Brown's birthday. All good.
No tv and no eating out has meant a lot of together time. We went wii bowling as a family this week, we also played a new card game, we talked about god, my mom and i tried all her workout dvds - fail, i've read the news everyday and i know things that are happening, and we watched a movie - j.edgar - we thought it was more about the fbi than his sexuality but we were wrong.
haircut pics.
ReplyDeleteHow did you post this yesterday while we were at the movies???
ReplyDeleteoh. maybe my blog is still set to korea time? i will check. i do not blog in public.
Delete