So after living abroad and having a terrible year, I'm home. It's good to be home. A lot of really simple things make me happy again. The following things fit in to this category:
Cable tv
Target
Wegmans
Hanging out with people I love
Hugs
Cheese
Being able to ask questions
Getting informative answers
Driving a car
Driving a car while listening to the radio
A dry bathroom floor
Fountain soda
Holiday decorations
Shopping
Boxed wine
Swimming in a pool
Possibilities
So it's been about five weeks since I've come back to the states and three since I've been at my parents house. They're being really amazing and trying really hard to make this an easy transition for me. They're doing a wonderful job. That being said, it's really hard not having a space of my own without having an end in sight. I want so much to be better at being patient. Until I am though, I will just enjoy the tiny things.
No comments:
Post a Comment