So the weather is still trash but we've had about 3 days of sun in the last month which is 2 more than the last 7 months so things seem better.
A friend came to visit this past weekend and it was really great walking the neighborhood with new eyes to see things I've been walking past without ever noticing.
Tomorrow I am headed back out to Denver to work with/hang out with my new coworker and old roch bff. Yay!
Contracts for conference have been signed and this winter I will be spending a week at a dude ranch in Texas with my department. That will be interesting. and fun. and weird i'm sure.
My boss asked me if I had a boyfriend yet. I said no and he quickly replied... "or girlfriend...I don't know.. that's ok too.. I never know" nope.
Lastly. There are four apartments in my house but I seem to be the only one moving the trash bins to and from the curb for garbage day. I don't like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment