Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moments of commitment

Weird things have been happening recently.   I signed the lease.  I don't plan to see it through but this will be the first apartment EVER that I've stayed in for more than a year.  Is that true? I think that's true.  woah.  Totally growing up.  one 10 year period at a time. 
I also have a lot of relationships in weird places right now. good places, unfamiliar totally normal places that I forgot about.
Work is great. I'm in an upswing with all my admins and everyone is smart and friendly and competent.. it goes in phases of great/easy and awful/miserable and this is definitely the phase people dream of when they think about working.  Also, my company went public and if we don't go bust I will totally get rich off my stock options.  thank you work.   (if you don't know me:  "rich" means I'll "have less student loan debt")
I actually had made a list of goals on new years and recently found it.  unknowingly, I had accomplished two items on the list.  I also must have remembered some others because i'm half way there.
I think I have decided where i'm moving at the end of this run. 


*at a coffee shop and every table around me is talking about people they know and their facebook posts/pictures/relationships.  


1 comment: