Sunday, August 14, 2011

29

I forgot to mention but I had a BIRTHDAY this month.  It was the second birthday I've ever worked and the first time I've ever forgotten it was my birthday mid-day.  My friends sue, elizabeth and my brother have historically been really really good at making a big deal about celebrating.  It's always been the best day and so fun and full of surprises.  It was weird this year to be around mostly a lot of strangers who don't even think my birthday is the best day in the whole entire world.  What is wrong with them?  But, now I understand why some people don't like their birthdays and I also think I would like a job being people's birthday-friend.  I mean, I don't want to jump out of a cake, or take off any clothes or do anything weird.  But I think someone should be there to remind you it is your birthday throughout the day and clap and sing and smile real big and plan something super fun that you wouldn't have thought of but would love to do.   How do I make this a career?  Maybe i need to start as a volunteer service to spread the word...  

future figured out.

1 comment: